Home: Quality First
Quality First is a philosophy of quality and a framework for earning public trust in aging services. More important, is a renewal of our commitment as aging-services providers to help older adults and their loved ones live their lives to their fullest potential.
Through Quality First, we work in partnership with all stakeholders - government, consumers and the people we serve and their families - to create quality of care and quality of life in aging services.
Watch the videos of the Quality First Award winners!
See who's signed the Quality First Covenant
The core of LeadingAge Quality First is the 10 Elements of Quality:
- Governance & Accountability
- Leading-Edge Care and Services
- Community Involvement
- Continuous Quality Improvement
- Human Resources Development
- Consumer-Friendly Information
- Consumer Participation
- Research Findings and Education
- Public Trust and Consumer Confidence